Axminster Woodturning SK100 Dovetail Jaws Type B
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The SK100 Dovetail Jaws Type B offer expansion into a 62mm recess or compression onto a 25mm dovetailed spigot. These jaws are perfect for small bowls and vases and will cover many a turner’s requirements. The scroll mechanism of an Axminster chuck means there is great variation. Although no longer a true circle, even at the larger diameter the grip remains just as powerful. The Type B jaws have an internal range of 22 to 45mm, and external 57 to 71mm. Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks.
N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 22mm to 45mm
- Potential gripping range: External 57mm to 71mm
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form true circle
- Deep internal dovetail for longer spigots
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster