Axminster Woodturning SK100 Dovetail Jaws Type M
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
SK100 Dovetail Jaws Type M; where M stands for Mega, maybe a clue as to their intended function. The Type M jaws are one of the largest available for the Axminster precision chuck system. When at a true circle the external diameter is 125mm and the internal 100mm by 16mm deep. These are the jaws to choose for turning large platters and bowls from hefty blanks. The possible grip range is internal 101mm to 117mm and external 118mm to 134mm. Bear in mind, the greater the diameter, the less circular the jaws become, although the holding power remains very strong.
Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks.
N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 101mm to 117mm
- Potential gripping range: External 118mm to 134mm
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Great for both platter and hollow form turning
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form true circle
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster