UJK Variable Angle Kitchen Worktop Jig
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This one jig can offer so much scope. It is capable of 45° and 90° left or right hand joints in worktops with widths of 250/300/400/450/500/550/600/616/620-IKEA/650/700mm. It enables you to make peninsular joints, corner radii of 40mm, 100mm, 90° square end cuts plus 45° and 22.5° angle cuts. In addition, there are facilities for cutting 35mm cabinet door hinge recesses (18mm carcass), a hole for tap fixings 35mm (3/4" BSP) and three slots for 65mm and 150mm joining bolts. There is also an extra hole for 635mm width of worktops included in the jig. The jig is CNC cut from 12mm thick solid compact phenolic resin which is very stable and doesn't warp. Permanently engraved into the top are instructions, diagrams and pin-hole locations.
This professional patented kitchen worktop jig is also able to solve problems regarding out of square joints. With the addition of the optional accessory, the Angle Adjustment Plate, (sold separately) the jig will cut accurate left and right hand joints between 85° and 95°. The Angle Adjustment Plate sits in the slot provided and adjustment is made to change the angle of the male joint. With the addition of the Plate you can use the jig to find and set the angle required ensuring a perfect joint every time.
Supplied with full and comprehensive instructions and a pack of 4 aligning pins.
You will also need 1/2" router, 12.7mm(1/2") x 50mm router cutter, 30mm guide bush and 2 clamps.
- Phenolic resin jig covers all common cuts in kitchen worktop preparation
- Enables 45° and 90° male and female cuts
- Apertures for 65-150mm worktop connectors
- Peninsular joints, square and 45° and 22.5° angle cuts
- Hinge recesses and tap holes
- Optional Angle Adjustment Plate allows perfect out of square joints 85° to 95° (sold separately)
- Supplied with full and comprehensive instructions and a pack of 4 aligning pins.