Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Backstop is part of the UJK Cam & Wedge set available separately. The backstop has three dog holes; two spaced at 96mm for lateral or longitudinal positioning on a multifunction table and a third allowing diagonal placement. The UJK Guide Pups with their 12mm projection are the ideal companions.
On its own, it makes a useful planing stop etc. Together with a second backstop placed at 90° or diagonally at 45° it can form a useful assembly jig.
It is CNC machined from durable, 20mm thick HDF Valchromat; 200mm long by 30mm wide.
- Use on any multifunction table with 20mm holes at 96mm centres
- CNC machined from durable, HDF Valchromat
- Useful stop or assembly aid
- 200mm long x 30mm wide x 20mm thick
- 3 dog holes allow straight or diagonal placement
- All 20mm holes are chamfered
- Made in the UK