UJK Depth Gauge and Level Box
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Package deal comprises a UJK Digital Height & Depth Gauge and a UJK Level Box.
UJK Digital Height & Depth Gauge
An indispensable measuring tool for the accurate setting of cutting depths, it is particularly useful for router cutters and saw blades.
The body is cast iron, with machined feet that form a reference surface. It is stable and can stand upright without additional support. It is equally accurate both vertically and horizontally. The horseshoe shaped body measures 54mm between the legs with an internal height of 80mm. The main feature is its highly accurate digital scale unit, with an LCD screen offering a readout in either metric or imperial. The display has a resolution of 0.01mm or 0.001 inches. You can zero the digital readout at any point, allowing relative adjustment. It is particularly handy to hold the bar in contact with the blade or cutter and gradually increase the cutter height until the display reaches the desired depth. Used horizontally, you can measure or adjust a router table fence relative to the cutter.
The UJK Digital Height Gauge will also measure a mortice to a depth of 99mm.
Requires an LR44 battery (included) and comes in a storage box.
UJK Level Box
This is a digital angle sensor with a resolution of 0.1°. Very simple to operate, the level box only requires two buttons: an on/off and a zero function button. It is a real must-have tool for setting circular saws, mitre saws etc.
When first switched on, the level box automatically displays the angle of the surface on which it is sitting, relative to absolute zero. Pressing the zero button, re-calibrates the level box to reference this surface. Using this function, you can compare the angle of one surface relative to another. For example, you can check the angle of a saw’s table to that of the blade.
Magnets, hidden in the base, hold the level box firmly in position on any steel or ferrous surface. The level box allows you to set up tools efficiently and effectively. Use the level box to ensure any angle or return stops on your machines are accurate.
- UJK Digital Height & Depth Gauge
- Strong and stable cast iron body, stands upright unaided
- Indispensable for precise setting of cutting depths
- Accurate measurement of router cutter depth and saw blade height
- Internal width of 54mm, adjustable height range up to 80mm
- Resolution 0.01mm or 0.001"
- Simple to operate, easy to read
- LCD readout displays in mm and inches
- Zero at any point for relative adjustments
- Depth measurement up to 99mm
- UJK Level Box
- Digital readings with a resolution of 0.1°
- Displays either absolute or relative angles
- Back lit LCD screen with 10mm high figures; easy to read
- Magnets in base grip onto steel and ferrous surfaces
- Durable aluminium frame, dust and waterproof to IP54
- Lightweight and portable; 60 x 60 x 25mm, weight 70g
- Auto shut-off after 5 minutes
- Comes with soft case and AAA battery