UJK Digital Height & Depth Gauge
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The UJK Digital Height Gauge is an indispensable measuring tool for the accurate setting of cutting depths, in particular router cutters and saw blades.
The body is cast iron, with machined feet that form a reference surface. It is stable and can stand upright without additional support. It is equally accurate both vertically and horizontally. The horseshoe shaped body measures 54mm between the legs with an internal height of 80mm. The main feature is its highly accurate digital scale unit, with an LCD screen offering a read-out in either metric or imperial. The display has a resolution of 0.01mm or 0.001 inches.
The digital read-out tells you precisely how deep your saw blade or router cutter is going to cut. With a measuring speed of 1.5 milliseconds, it is somewhat faster than making a guess with a ruler. You can zero the digital read-out at any point, allowing relative adjustment. It is particularly handy to hold the bar in contact with the blade or cutter and gradually increase the cutter height until the display reaches the desired depth. Used horizontally, you can measure or adjust a router table fence relative to the cutter.
The UJK Digital Height Gauge will also measure a mortice to a depth of 99mm.
Requires an LR44 battery (included) and comes in a storage box.
- Cast iron body, stands upright unaided
- Indispensable for precise setting of cutting depths
- Accurate measurement of router cutter depth and saw blade height
- Use to adjust router table fence relative to cutter
- Internal width of 54mm, adjustable height range up to 80mm
- Resolution 0.01mm or 0.001"
- Simple to operate, easy to read LCD read-out displays in mm and inches
- Zero at any point for relative adjustments
- Depth measurement up to 99mm