UJK Drill Guide with 10mm Chuck
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
It is practically impossible to drill at a specific angle freehand. This highly engineered drill guide guarantees precise results. The UJK drill guide is in effect a hugely versatile and portable pillar drill. The portability of this guide ensures that you can drill virtually anywhere. Set at 90° it produces perfectly perpendicular holes. Quadrants on each side of the base allow angle setting at ±55°. A threaded knob on one side and the auxiliary handle on the other ensure any chosen angle setting is secure. The underside of the base has a rubberised high friction pad to help steady the guide. The large aperture in the base gives a clear view of the drilling mark and allows the use of bits up to 60mm diameter. Integral vee-guides mean you can drill round the stock or pipes. The base has holes for fixing the guide in place onto a jig or sub-base.
The chuck guide assembly runs between twin steel guide bars. Bronze bushes ensure a smooth action and zero play between the assembly and guide bars. There is enough space between the bars to accommodate most drills. A precision-machined main shaft runs inside another bronze bush for accuracy. The drive shaft is a 1/4" hex allowing you to use either mains or cordless drills. The drill shaft ends in a 10mm capacity chuck. There is a depth stop for accurate boring and countersinking.
The UJK drill guide is solid, very accurate and offers a great deal of flexibility. Bottom of drill chuck to underside of base is 230mm. Maximum Travel 210mm. Two pins, stored in the chuck guide assembly, when screwed into the base allow self centering drilling, for example when fitting a lock mortice into a door. The capacity when using self centering pins is 85mm. Optional 13mm chuck and centring vice available.
- Hugely versatile, portable drill guide
- Accurate engineering guarantees accurate results
- Capable of drilling any angle between +/- 55°
- Set at 90° for perfectly perpendicular holes
- Takes bits or holesaws up to 60mm diameter
- Two pins allow self centering drilling (85mm capacity)
- Suitable for most power drills, mains or cordless
- Centrotec compatible 1/4" hex drive shaft, with 3-jaw 10mm geared chuck
- Cast aluminium base, machined slide assembly with steel guide rods
- Rubberised, high-friction, non-slip base pad and auxiliary handle
- Bottom of drill chuck to underside of base is 230mm
- Maximum Travel 210mm
- Centre pins are screwed into the top of the chuck carriage