UJK Self Adhesive Magnetic Tape
Customers Also Bought
UJK self-adhesive magnetic tape comes in a choice of widths: 25.4mm or 50mm. It is only 1mm thick and easy to cut to any desired length. This is an industrial magnetic tape composed of strontium ferrite in a thermo-plastic binder and has a strong magnetic force.
The self-adhesive backing will stick to virtually any smooth surface, wood, metal, plastic etc. Once in place it will grip firmly onto any iron or steel item. The tape has many uses in the workshop. Use it to make and attach temporary soft or shaped faces to sash cramps or G-cramps. This tape really opens up a host of possibilities when jig making or making false fences.
For non-ferrous surfaces, a self adhesive thin steel tape is available, which gives you the option of attaching items to aluminium parts or fences.
You can put any leftover bits to use as temporary holders for pinning notes or drawings to steel surfaces or even homemade fridge magnets. Supplied in 1m length and 25.4mm wide.
- Strong magnetic self adhesive tape
- Make temporary and reusable clamp pads
- Ideal for attaching removable sub fences
- Many uses when making custom jigs
- Grips onto steel or ferrous surface
- Easily snipped to length
- Supplied in 1m lengths, 25.4mm wide
- Steel tape available for non-ferrous surfaces