UJK Chamfer Tool
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
This specially designed tool cuts a neat, small chamfer around the precise 20mm dog hole made by the UJK 20mm cutter, as part of using the UJK Parf Guide System. You can also use it on the Festool MFT/3 table or any custom cutting table made using the UJK Parf Guide System. A shallow chamfer has two benefits. Its primary advantage is it allows full use of the UJK Super Dog, when fitted with its stop collar. Secondly, by removing the sharp edge around the hole, it prevents damage from repeated insertion of dogs, clamps and other accessories.
The UJK Chamfer Tool has a solid tungsten carbide cutter with four cutting edges. If the edge becomes dull, turn the cutter 90° to a fresh edge; in all probability it will never need replacing. Only suitable for use with MDF or ply with a melamine facing.
Please note that the UJK Multifunction Workbench has chamfered dog holes as standard.
- Suitable for use on the Festool MFT/3 table and others
- Designed in conjunction with the Super Dog
- Allows full use of the Super Dog and its stop collar
- Prevents damage to the edge of the dog hole
- Solid tungsten carbide cutter with 4 cutting edges