UJK Precision Mitre Gauge Fence & Flip Stop
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This mitre gauge system is made from 5mm steel plate and features positive stops at 0°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 67.5° and 90°. Simple to adjust with a spring loaded plunger stop and able to be set at any other angle between 0-90° as required.
The other main feature is the anodised alloy fence, fitted with an adjustable flip-over length stop. This fence can be slid along the gauge body by releasing two thumb screws. The 320mm bar can be fitted to a standard 3/4" x 3/8" (19 x 9.5mm) table slot; the locking washer can be removed if required.
This mitre gauge will improve accuracy when cross or mitre cutting on many machines or router tables.
- Features positive stops at 0°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 67.5° and 90°
- Anodised aluminium fence rail slides on fence body
- Flip-over length stop for repeat accuracy
- Indexing stop system is adjustable for total accuracy
- Makes it easy to quickly cut a perfect mitre joint
- Standard 3/4" x 3/8" (19 x 9.5mm), 320mm bar, removable locking washer