UJK Surface Cam Clamps (Pair)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Based on the successful UJK Surface Cam Duck Clamp, this particular version has a 20mm dog hole slightly offset to create the cam action.
Designed originally for use on a multifunction table with 20mm dog holes, there is no reason why you cannot use them on any bench with the correct size dog hole. The UJK Guide Pups with their low profile are the ideal companions. The design of these cam clamps solves the problem of holding an item on a flat surface using only side pressure.
CNC machined from 12mm thick solid compact phenolic laminate, these low profile cam clamps will last a very long time. The additional holes allow a screw fixing for extra security. Use these Surface Cam Clamps for planing, scraping, carving, sanding and for any irregular shaped object.
Supplied as a pack of 2.
- For secure side pressure clamping
- Designed for use on multifunction bench
- 20mm offset dog hole creates cam action
- CNC machined phenolic resin laminate
- Low profile, only 12mm thick
- Use for planing, carving, drilling, sanding etc
- Sold as a pack of 2