UJK Ultimate Kitchen Worktop Cutter
Customers Also Bought
The most crucial part of fitting a kitchen worktop comes when making a joint. Like the proverbial sore thumb, any slight error will show on the finished surface. No matter how high the quality of the worktop material or the precision of a CNC cut jig, a low quality cutter will still produce a low quality joint.
UJK in collaboration with the manufacturer of Axcaliber router cutters have designed the ultimate worktop cutter. Significantly better than conventional carbide tipped cutters, the tips are CF10 fine grain tungsten carbide: a dense, very hard form. With a high percentage of carbide, CF10 offers extra long life even when cutting abrasive materials. The UJK Ultimate Kitchen Worktop Cutter is thrice ground to achieve an ultimate mirror finish on the face of the carbide, making it the professional's cutter of choice.
The cutting edges have a radius ground bevel as opposed to flat ground to increase support behind the edge. A beefed up cutter body has a greater cross section giving an increased brazed area behind the TC tips for extra strength. The shank is 10mm longer than standard to accommodate a router sub-base. This leaves plenty of shank in the router collet for a rock solid combination. Finally, a PTFE coating effectively minimises resin and heat build-up on the cutter.
The UJK worktop cutter offers unbeatable performance and durability, guaranteed to cut more metres of worktop and leave a superior finish.
50mm long x 12.7mm diameter (1/2" shank).
- Significantly better than conventional carbide tipped cutters
- Stronger, harder & sharper
- Thrice ground for an ultimate mirror finish
- Guarantees superior finish to worktop joints
- CF10 tungsten carbide tips for extra long life
- Bevel radius ground for improved edge support
- Beefed-up cutter body provides extra strength
- Longer shank to accommodate router sub-base
- PTFE coating resists resin and heat build-up