UJK Washer Head Pocket Hole Screws Pack
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
An excellent assortment of 1,000 pocket hole screws all neatly contained in a storage case.
All UJK pocket hole screws use Torx drive heads, chosen to provide ease of use and the best grip possible. The washer head style provides the largest amount of surface area to seat firmly in the bottom of the pocket, especially for plywood or pine and ensures that the screw is not overdriven. Silver zinc plated steel (waxed).
The Fine thread screw suits hardwood such as oak, maple, walnut and cherry. The Coarse thread screw provides greater holding power for plywood, MDF, melamine and pine. These hardened screws cut their own thread and are threaded right up to the washer head giving the maximum grab on the screw. The largest washer size (9.7mm) has been used, meaning there is no need to drive the screw through the wood. Use 25mm screws to join 13mm to 19mm thick timber, 32mm screws to join 19mm, 38mm screws to join 22mm to 32mm, 50mm for 32mm to 35mm timber and 62mm long screws to join 38mm thick workpieces. Suitable for use with pocket hole jigs including Kreg®.
3.5 x 25mm x 100
3.5 x 30mm x 100
4 x 30mm x 100
4 x 35mm x 100
4 x 25mm x 150
4 x 30mm x 150
4 x 35mm x 100
4 x 50mm x 100
4 x 60mm x 100
N.B. Please remember to always use a drill driver with fitted with a clutch, using the lowest clutch setting required to do the job.
- Fine thread screw suits hardwood such as oak, maple, walnut and cherry
- Coarse thread, suits soft woods, i.e. MDF, melamine, plywood and pine
- Torx T20 heads, provide the best possible grip
- Large washer head, screw is not overdriven in the bottom of the pocket
- Washer head style provides the largest amount of surface area
- Pack 1,000 screws, coarse and fine thread in various sizes