Arbortech Contour Sander
Customers Also Bought
The Arbortech Contour Sander is solidly made, ingeniously designed and precision engineered.
It features an innovative design resulting in a true random orbit action that is only evident when the disc is applied to the work. It produces an excellent finish free of sanding marks and won't leave the friction burns that a spinning pad is prone to do. The sander is designed to fit the Arbortech Power Carving Unit or any 100 or 115mm portable angle grinder.
The Contour Sander is remarkably effective, rapidly abrading material to give a very good finish, even with the coarsest grades. Owing to the very flexible outer rim of the sanding disk, where most of the sanding takes place, it does an excellent job of sanding curved surfaces. In addition, the unique design means that vibration from the grinder is minimal.
Includes random sander attachment, backing pad and sanding discs: 5 x 80g, 5 x 120g, 5 x 180g, 5 x 240g, 5 x 320g, 5 x 400g, 5 x 600g.
Please note, this is the updated version featuring stronger M5 fixing screws.
- True random orbit action; excellent control and balance
- Sand deep internal profiles
- Finish bowls and free-formed shapes
- Detail sanding and spot sanding
- Does not burn or dig in at edges
- Light or aggressive sanding
- Supplied with 35 x 50mm discs
- Fits standard 100mm (4") and 115mm (4.1/2") angle grinders
- Fits the Arbortech Power Carving Unit