Axminster Workshop Granite Surface Plate
Customers Also Viewed
This granite plate is made of solid granite, offering many advantages compared to cast iron. Granite is the perfect material for surface plates, being inherently stable and wear resistant. Unlike cast iron, granite does not rust or corrode. It is non-magnetic and non-conductive. All this makes it an excellent base for accurate marking out.
The plate is Grade 0, 300mm x 300mm x 50mm thick. It is ideal wherever there is a requirement for an accurate flat surface, for measuring, setting or checking. Use it in conjunction with a suitable abrasive for lapping and sharpening tools.
- Exceptionally flat surface for accurate marking out
- Solid granite, it will always remain flat
- Unaffected by changes in ambient temperature and humidity
- Distortion free and inherently stable
- Resistant to corrosion, will not rust
- Non-magnetic and electrically non-conductive
- Grade 0, size 300 x 300 x 50mm