Axminster Professional Hook Rule
Customers Also Viewed
When measuring from an edge, the hook rule should be your first choice. Unlike the tip of a tape measure, the hook guarantees spot-on accuracy. The stainless steel hook simply catches on the edge or end of a board to give you an exact reference point, eliminating any possibility of mismeasuring. For perfect measurements every time, you can’t beat a hook rule. By backing off the screw, the hook will slide to one side allowing you to use the rule in a normal fashion. Available sizes 150mm and 300mm. One side has millimetres on the top edge and half millimetres on the bottom. The reverse side has millimetres on the bottom edge and half millimetres on the top.
All graduations are photo-chemically etched, black filled and marked every 10mm in a clear, easy to read font. The 150mm rule is 19mm wide the 300mm is 25mm wide, both are 1mm thick. Made from hardened and tempered Japanese stainless steel they have an anti-glare satin chrome finish. All our rules conform to EC accuracy class 1 standard, guaranteeing a high level of accuracy.
- Hook rules used for measuring from an edge
- Eliminates any possibility of mismeasuring
- Rule conforms to EC class 1 standard for guaranteed accuracy
- Photo-chemically etched, black filled graduations in an easy to read font
- Hardened and tempered Japanese stainless steel
- 1mm thick with anti-glare satin chrome finish