Blum MINIPRESS P Vertical Drill
Customers Also Bought
With the Blum MINIPRESS P Drill, you can easily bore for Blum hinges, mounting plates, drawer parts and other hardware in a single operation and with complete accuracy. The MINIPRESS P features preset depth positions and adjustable fence stops. Setup is simple with precise repeatability assured. The unit requires a compressed air supply. The hold down clamps and the boring head downfeed are pneumatic. Once setup, the operation only requires the pressing of a button.
The machine has a 5-spindle swivelling head, pneumatic moisture trap, adjustable stroke and boring depth, pneumatic hold down clamps, swing arm for insertion ram, dust evacuation jet and dust collection adaptor. The spindle configuration is adjustable by rotating the head through 90°. The MINIPRESS P massively speeds up the construction of doors, carcases and drawers based on the 32mm cabinet building system.
The basic machine includes pneumatic hold down clamps, laser line guide, digital readout, worktable, 600mm ruler, 2 x 300-1,550mm ruler extensions and 2 x extension supports, 35mm boring bit plus 2 x 8mm drills and a tool kit. Connection to a suitable compressor is required.
Optional accessories include a universal insertion arm to allow easy hinge and hardware insertion and 8 or 9 head spindles for multiple hole panel boring.
- Easy setup, precise, quick, drilling for 32mm cabinet system
- Unique rotating head for different preset drilling patterns
- Blum hinges and hardware fitted efficiently
- Drilling distance can be digitally set from the front
- Pneumatic feed and hold down clamps
- Fence stops ensure exact repeatability
- Multiple drilling heads available
- Requires a compressed air supply