Bosch GST 160 BCE Jigsaw Bow Handle
Customers Also Bought
The flagship of the Bosch range, the GST 160 BCE is intended for heavy use where quality and accuracy are required. Precise and powerful, the motor has optimised electronics for a constant cutting speed (overload protected); these ensure the right speed is selected whatever the material you are cutting. The tool has 4-stage pendulum action and is fitted with a variable trigger. All important is the double roller blade guide system that ensures minimum oscillations and bending of the saw blade for a very true and precise cut. The heavy duty footplate gives a smooth glide and has tool-free angle change. Overall the machine is very compact with a robust metal gearbox and low vibration. Other features include single handed quick change blade, LED light and dust blower. For the best visibility of the cutline, the extraction port can be rotated or removed if not required. Bow grip handle.
Supplied with dust extraction set, 3 jigsaw blades, splinter guard and L-Boxx storage case.
- Exceptional jigsaw with many features
- Double roller blade guide for precision control
- 4-stage pendulum action for tear-free to aggressive cutting
- Electronic variable speed control, variable speed trigger
- 800W robust motor - constant electronics, overload protected
- Aluminium base with tool-free angle change
- Totally tool-free blade change
- LED work light and dust blower
- Compact with vibration control
- Supplied with 3 blades, anti-splinter shoe, dust extraction set
- L-Boxx inlay and L-Boxx storage case
Registration required within four weeks of purchase
This applies to all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments from Bosch. The warranty excludes high-frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.