Bosch Impact Control Screwdriver Bits PH2 25mm (25)
Customers Also Bought
These Bosch Impact Control bits are as tough as it gets. The bits are fully impact rated and suitable for use in high torque impact drivers. They will last up to ten-times the longer than standard impact bits. The bits are S2 Modified Steel with an extended torsion zone, which absorbs peaks in torque, greatly reducing breakage.
There are twenty-five Phillips Ph2 bits, 25mm long with 1/4" hex shanks supplied in a handy tic tac box for storage and quick identification. The box keeps the bits secure when not in use.
- 10 times life of standard impact bits
- Suitable for use in all cordless drills
- Perfect for use in high torque impact drivers
- Specially heat treated extended torsion zone
- Peak in torque is absorbed to reduce breakage
- Supplied as pack of 25 in a reusable case