Bridge City MT-1 Multi-Tool
Customers Also Viewed
Bridge City Tools enjoy a worldwide reputation for designing sophisticated, highly functional woodworking tools. The MT-1 Multi-Tool is no exception. Made from aerospace aluminium and stainless steel under strict quality control by Harvey Industries, the MT-I is unique.
This tool will make the most of the space in your tool chest. The MT-1 combines the following functions: a 200mm sliding bevel, a 1:8 dovetail saddle square, a 1:6 dovetail saddle square and regular saddle square. An effective cam-lock holds the stainless steel blade firmly in position. The blade has a 1:8 dovetail cutout and a pencil notch on the tip that allows you to use the MT-1 to draw a line parallel to an edge. The stock, precisely milled from aircraft aluminium, is 112mm long, 22mm wide and 25mm thick at its widest point. All the functions of this positive locking bevel are precise and a pleasure to use.
- Multi-function, adjustable bevel
- Includes 1:8 and 1:6 dovetail saddle squares
- 50mm regular saddle square
- Hardened stainless steel blade for use with marking knife
- Precisely milled aircraft aluminium stock
- Cam-lock mechanism, easy one-handed operation