Button Fix Type 2 & Button For Countersink Wood Screw
Customers Also Viewed
The Button Fix Type 2 are easy to fit and very effective for attaching flush panels, access panels, bath panels etc without any obvious or external fixing. The tough nylon buttons attach to the fixture and the clips to the removable panel; push the panel firmly until the parts click and you have a secure and secret panel fixing.
This simple system connects panels at 90° and engages with a straight push. It is ideal for panels with no clearance above or at the side and applications where the emphasis is on ease of access.
The clip portion is 50mm wide by 25mm high, fixed using 2 x 4.5mm pan head screws. The button is 18mm diameter by 8mm thick and requires a single 5mm countersunk screw.
Available in packs of 12 or 100.
- Award winning, secret fixing for panels
- Versatile, securely lockable, fitter friendly
- Ideal for flush panels, access panels, bath panels
- Simple system engages with a straight push
- Quick and easy fitting, parts click together
- No external visible means of fixing