DeWALT D26204K 2 in 1 Router (1/4")
Customers Also Bought
A router can be used for many tasks and this kit gives even more versatility, supplied with 2 bases, plunge or fixed that can be easily swapped over making it 2 routers in one covering many applications. Very compact and solidly built this machine handles well and is easily controlled whichever base you are using. The powerful variable speed 900W motor has full wave electronics to ensure the selected speed is maintained under any load for the best finish and there is a spindle lock for ease of cutter change. Each base fits to the motor body with a quick lever. The plunge base has precise depth adjustment and a five position adjustable turret for stepped/repeated plunge cuts, moulded handles ensure a positive grip. The fixed base has a wide depth ring collar that moves up and down the scroll in the motor body allowing for depth setting, fine adjustment is made with a thinner calibrated ring. The machine is supplied with a kit of accessories including: This machine is supplied with two fences, a fixed base fence and the plunge base fence, 2 dust extraction adaptors, 1/4" collet, centring cone, 17mm guide bush, collet spanner and storage case. N.B. Optional 8mm collet available.
- 1 motor, 2 bases and a host of uses
- Fixed or plunge base fix easily to motor body
- Powerful 900W motor with constant electronics
- Compact and easy to control
- LED 3 way light for illumination of work area
- Plunge base with depth adjuster and turret adjustment
- Fixed base with depth ring collar and fine adjustment
- Spindle lock for quick cutter change
- Supplied with 2 fences: fixed base fence and the plunge base fence
- 2 extraction adaptors, 1/4" collet, centring cone
- 17mm guide bush and collet spanner
- Storage case
Registration required within four weeks of purchase
The product must be registered by the original DEWALT Product user within 4 Weeks of Purchase by visiting the DEWALT website (DEWALT Product user contact details, tool catalogue number, serial number and date code required). Kits comprising a range of tools are excluded from registration, but individual tools from kits must be registered.
For full terms and conditions click here.
In order to make a claim, you will need to submit proof of purchase to us or an authorised DEWALT repair agent, and the product must display the CE mark.
*Some products are excluded from the 3 year guarantee. A detailed summary of individual product guarantees is available on the DEWALT website.