DeWALT DCF887N 18V Brushless 3 Speed Impact Driver 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
The DeWALT DCF887 18V XR Brushless Impact Driver features 3 speed settings. The variable speed trigger offers additional control, making work faster, easier and avoiding material and fastener damage. The brushless motor technology used in this DeWALT XR impact driver greatly improves the runtime and durability of the tool. It is capable of delivering up to 205Nm of torque, dealing with larger screws effortlessly.
The DeWALT DCF887 XR has a compact design and is easy to use in tight spaces. Lightweight and well balanced, this impact driver is actually very heavy duty. The triple LED halo light ring gives excellent illumination inside cupboards.
The impact driver has a 1/4" hex 'drop in' keyless hex driver to allow quick, one-handed bit changing. The shaped ergonomic handle has a rubberised comfort grip reducing vibration and fatigue.
Supplied with a belt hook and magnetic bit holder.
- 205Nm of torque, effortless driving of large screws
- 3 speed settings and variable trigger for complete control
- 1/4" hex 'drop in' keyless driver for fast one-handed bit change
- Compact, only 135mm front to back
- 3-LED 'Halo' ring illuminates the workpiece
- Shaped ergonomic handle with a rubberised comfort grip
- Supplied with a belt hook and magnetic bit holder
- Latest generation brushless motor improves durability
- Body only machine, supplied without battery or charger
Registration required within four weeks of purchase
The product must be registered by the original DEWALT Product user within 4 Weeks of Purchase by visiting the DEWALT website (DEWALT Product user contact details, tool catalogue number, serial number and date code required). Kits comprising a range of tools are excluded from registration, but individual tools from kits must be registered.
For full terms and conditions click here.
In order to make a claim, you will need to submit proof of purchase to us or an authorised DEWALT repair agent, and the product must display the CE mark.
*Some products are excluded from the 3 year guarantee. A detailed summary of individual product guarantees is available on the DEWALT website.