Easy Wood Tools Micro EASY DETAILER™
Customers Also Bought
Easy Wood Micro Easy Tools are designed for small or finer detail turning projects such as pens or small ornaments or fine finials. Use the Easy Wood Micro Detailer to create small coves, beads, and other fine details. It comes fitted with a diamond shaped tip and includes a hex key for the mounting screw. The 150mm handle is American Maple with a copper ferrule for strength (the tools have different coloured handles for easy recognition). The 8mm square section bar ensures the tool sits flat and steady on the tool rest. With the tool parallel to the floor and cutting at centre height the risk of catches and snatches is virtually eliminated. You don’t need to sharpen these tools. When an edge becomes dull you simply slacken the fixing screw and turn to a fresh edge. Easy Wood Tools’ carbide keeps an edge many, many times longer than HSS. These tools can be used to turn dry or green wood and acrylics.
Overall length of 235mm. The shaft is engraved with the corresponding carbide cutter reference number.
Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA.
Negative rake tips are available, which work particularly well on acrylics, polyester and resins, as well as producing a fine, smooth finish on timber
- Use for small, fine detail or delicate turning projects
- Detailer for small coves, beads, and other fine details
- No need to sharpen;, simply rotate cutter to a fresh edge
- Solid carbide tip keeps an edge many, many times longer than HSS
- Use to turn dry or green wood, acrylics and resin
- 8mm square section bar ensures the tool sits flat and steady
- American Maple handle with copper ferrule for strength
- Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA