Festool MFK 700 EQ-Set Edge Router (8mm)
Customers Also Bought
Known as a module edge router by Festool, this is a very versatile tool with interchangeable bases to widen its uses and ensure very positive handling and accuracy. Just by handling this tool you will see the advantage of the bases being easily interchangeable, and how simple handling and guiding the cutter is, as well as the adjustability. The standard base can be used with or without the side fence. The motor being in the vertical position allows for a wide range of hand routing, guiding the router where needed. With the extended trimming base fitted, the motor is in a horizontal position. The cutter is then guided by the bearing assembly to give extremely accurate trimming of solid edges and laminates, with pressure applied exactly where needed. Extraction outlets are fitted on the bases as well as the fence for optimum extraction. The 720W motor has an electronic speed adjustment switch to ensure maximum power and speed selection depending on material and cutter. The motor also has a temperature monitor for long service life.
Supplied as a set in a SYS3 M 237 case with the following accessories: 8mm collet, parallel side fence with fine adjuster and extraction hood, 1.5° router table trimming base and bearing follower, tarnishing pad and extraction hood.
- Very versatile router and trimmer
- Interchangeable router bases
- Simple easy guiding and handling in either mode
- Routing solid wood, acrylic, PVC edge veneer etc
- Motor temperature monitor for a long service life
- Electronic speed selector
- Supplied as a set with accessories:
- Side fence with fine adjuster and extraction hood
- 1.5 Degree base and bearing follower
- Extraction hood, tarnish pad and SYS3 M 237
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.