Festool OF 1400 EBQ-Plus Router (1/2")
Customers Also Bought
Maintaining the high quality synonymous with Festool, the OF 1400 EBQ-Plus is a rugged, precision router suited to all joinery, cabinet making, plastic and aluminium fabrication as well as all other routing applications. Ergonomically designed for easy, safe and comfortable handling, the 1,400W motor is controlled by MMC electronics incorporating variable speed, soft start and electronic braking. Rocker/ratchet spindle; no need to remove spanner when changing cutter.
Supplied with 1/4" and 1/2" collets, extraction hood, side fence with fine adjuster, collet spanner, 30mm guide bush, T-LOC SYSTAINER® SYS3 M 337 stacking storage case.
- Powerful smooth running 1,400W motor
- Full wave MMC-Electronic variable speed control
- Constant load monitoring, electronic brake and soft start
- Precision depth gauge and turret stop
- Single point fence rod clamping
- c/w fence with fine fence adjuster
- Extraction attachment
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets and 30mm guide bush
- Festool T-LOC SYSTAINER® SYS3 M 337
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.