Festool TID 18-Basic Impact Driver 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
The Festool TID 18 cordless impact driver delivers massive torque for driving screws (up to 8 x 220mm in softwood) or tightening bolts.
The T-style body configuration provides perfect ergonomics. The compact design and low weight offers excellent handling. The TID 18 is comfortable and convenient when used for extended periods or overhead. The tangential impact mechanism protects your wrist and forearm from kickback, all the torque goes into driving the screw. The TID 18 produces minimal strain on your wrist. A 3-speed gearbox puts you in complete control regardless of screw size or material. The clever T-mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed when driving self-tapping screws. The combination of the latest generation brushless EC-TEC motor with 18V Li-ion battery pack guarantees maximum performance, long runtimes and a long trouble free service life.
The TID 18 comes with a quick change 1/4" hex bit holder, integrated bit storage, an LED spot light, belt clip and Systainer³ SYS3 M 187 T-Loc Case. N.B. This is a body only tool supplied without batteries or charger.
- Max 180Nm of torque, drive screws up to 8 x 220mm
- T-style body for excellent handling and ergonomics
- Tangential impact mechanism protects against kickback
- 3-speed gearbox offers complete control
- Brushless EC-TEC motor for long runtimes
- Comes with a quick change 1/4" hex bit holder, integrated bit storage, an LED spot light, belt clip and Systainer carry case
- Please note, this is a body only tool supplied without batteries or charger
- Supplied with the latest generation Systainer³ case, fully compatible with previous generation cases but fitted with a front pull handle and moulded so a padlock can be added
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.