Festool TXS Li 2.6 Cordless Drill Driver Set 10.8V (2.6Ah)
Customers Also Bought
Designed to ensure the user is in full control. This Festool TXS Li 2.6 Cordless Drill Driver Set uses Festool 2.6Ah high capacity batteries and a very efficient motor to ensure effortless working with high performance as well as being well balanced and compact. You will find it suitable for a host of jobs.
Protected for long service life with temperature control for the electronics and battery, and current limited to protect the battery and motor. The FastFix elbow allows you to get into very tight spaces; it simply clicks onto the drill in place of the chuck and you can insert a 1/4" fitting directly into it for the very tight areas - or you can add a chuck to it. The CENTROTEC chuck is used with Festool system accessories allowing you to change from drilling to driving screws etc. very quickly.
Perfect for a range of applications including furniture assembly and kitchen fitting, carpentry/joinery and interior fitting, trade fair/metal construction and shopfitting. Also ideal for the painting and interior decorating industry as well as bodyshops and paintshops.
Supplied as a Set version with 2 x 2.6Ah batteries, MXC pulse charger, FastFix elbow adaptor, CENTROTEC bit holder, 10mm FastFix chuck, CENTROTEC tool chuck, PZ2 screwdriver bit and Systainer SYS3 M 137 case. Charger fitted with UK 3-pin plug.
- Powerful cordless drill driver set for effortless working
- Lithium-ion battery technology for the longest sustained usage
- Battery and motor protection for prolonged tool life
- Low weight (0.9 kg) for convenient drilling and fastening
- 2.6 Ah high power 10.8V battery
- CENTROTEC system for fast and simple accessory change
- FastFix elbow adaptor gets into very tight areas
- Integrated LED light and battery charger station display
- 2 chucks - 10mm FastFix chuck and CENTROTEC tool chuck
- CENTROTEC bit holder, PZ2 screwdriver bit
- 2 x 2.6Ah batteries, MXC pulse charger
- Supplied in Systainer SYS3 M 137 case
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.