Axminster Workshop Fine Polishing & Honing Paste 250ml
Customers Also Bought
For ease of identification this fine aluminium oxide metal polish is blue. This polish is suitable for softer metals like aluminium, brass and copper and gives a bright finish on chrome and stainless.
This professional metal polishing compound is a thick paste with a high abrasive content. The fine grade contains a wax additive to provide a protective layer on polished surfaces. You can use it by hand with a soft cloth, microfibre cloth or apply it to a loose-leaf mop on a power drill or buffing machine. It leaves a bright mirror-like surface which can be further refined with the super fine polish. Applying this paste to a leather strop, honing belt or wheel helps achieve a truly fine edge on chisels, plane irons, carving tools and knives for the ultimate edge. Use light pressure, especially on polishing strokes when power buffing, as it reduces scratches.
Patience is a virtue when it comes to polishing metal. It will show. The more you buff, the deeper the shine.
- Professional fine grade metal polishing compound
- Suitable for softer metals like aluminium, brass and copper
- Produces a bright finish on chrome and stainless
- Blue coloured, thick paste with high abrasive content
- Contains wax additive to provide a protection on polished surface
- Use for hand or power polishing
- The more you buff, the deeper the shine
- Ideal for use on a leather strop, honing belt or wheel for edge tools