Fuji Spray 7001 M-Model Suction Spray Gun
Customers Also Bought
Fuji Spray M-Model spray guns share the same high build and material quality as the Fuji Spray professional T-series spray guns. The M-Model guns feature with the Fuji Spray Semi-PRO 2 stage spray system, designed for the serious hobby user or a professional with occasional requirement. The Fuji Spray M-Model spray gun has professional features such as a Fan Control Knob to adjust pattern size from small circular to wide (and all increments in between) and a Rear Pattern Control Knob. The Fuji Spray M-Model guns are “non-bleeder” style spray guns. The only time air comes out of the tip of the gun is when pulling the trigger. The spray guns boast an ergonomically designed insulated handle that is very comfortable in use and insulates well against the heat that can develop in the handle of HVLP spray guns after extended periods of use. This bottom feed gun (7001) features a 1 litre cup, giving plenty of capacity to finish large areas. Supplied with an air cap set #3 (1.3mm) installed. Please note, the parts for the M-Model spray guns are not compatible with other Fuji Spray Guns.
- High build quality and high material quality
- For serious hobby use or professional with occasional requirement
- Ergonomically designed insulated handle for cool comfort
- Bottom feed gun (7001) with 1 litre cup, large capacity for large areas
- Supplied with an air cap set #3 (1.3mm) installed