Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 4 Platinum Turbine Unit & T70 Suction Spray Gun
Customers Also Bought
Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 4 Turbine Platinum Unit and the T70 Suction Spray Gun.
Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 4 Turbine Platinum Unit
The Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 4 Platinum system is an upgraded version of the Gold Pro. It consists of an advanced four stage turbine power unit fitted with Fuji's unique quiet technology like the Gold, but now also incorporates the Fuji Heat Dissipation Box (HDB) found on the top of the range platinum models. The HDB expels excess heat from the turbine resulting in much cooler operating temperatures and longer motor life. Because the air delivery pressure is low, an excellent finish can be achieved without the mess and wastage which usually results from excessive over spray. Most finishes can be sprayed, including inks, stains, lacquers, varnishes, enamels, acrylics and so on, although some will have to be thinned before use. Included with the unit is Fuji's very comprehensive guide which covers all aspects of HVLP spraying in great detail and 7.6m(25') of 3/4" bore hose.
Fuji Spray T70 Spray Gun
The Fuji Spray T-Series Spray Gun features an exclusive side-mounted pattern control knob to adjust the size of the fan. This knob allows you to switch from a small to large pattern, or anywhere in between. Unlike HVLP turbine spray guns with the front collar adjustment, the pattern control knob offers full incremental fan size throughout the whole range. The fan pattern is adjustable from 25mm to 380mm from a distance of 200mm. Smaller than 25mm is achieved by moving closer to the object to be sprayed. All T-Series Spray Guns are installed with a 1.3mm needle and nozzle set-up. You can obtain a professional finish with all known coatings. The gun body is CNC machined to aircraft tolerances. All Fuji spray guns are non-bleed. Air passes through the spray gun only when the trigger is pulled. The light weight of the T-Series and easy-pull trigger means less fatigue for the operator.
- Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 4 Turbine Unit
- Quiet running powerful four stage 8psi turbine power unit
- Heat Dissipation Box results in much cooler running
- 7.6m(25') of 3/4" bore hose
- Low air delivery pressure gives good finish with reduced overspray
- All known coatings can be sprayed, some may require thinning
- Fuji Spray T70 Spray Gun
- Non-bleed design, air only passes through when trigger is pulled
- Side mounted spray pattern control knob allows continuous adjustment
- 950cc aluminium bottom feed cup
- A stay-cool nylon handle (fitted over a metal tube)
- Stainless steel fluid passages and external needle packing adjustment
- Metal fluid knob and collar, stainless steel internal components
- Rear rotating nipple for pressure tubes, easier use for the left-handed