Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 5 Platinum Turbine Unit & G-Xpc Gravity Spray Gun
Customers Also Viewed
Package deal comprises the Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 5 Turbine Unit and the Fuji G-Xpc Gravity Spray Gun.
Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 5 Turbine Unit
The Mini-Mite 5-stage Turbine develops approximately 9.5 PSI. This additional power allows you to apply heavier coatings and thicker viscosity finishes faster. It achieves optimum atomisation with all finishes, but particularly thick finishes and latexes. The time you spend preparing materials is much less.
In the Platinum systems, Fuji Spray has designed a unique method of removing any heat build-up from the turbine case. A heat dissipation box located at the rear of the case, results in much cooler running. The benefits of this cooler running unit mean a longer life for your turbine motor compared to standard turbines. The hot air dissipates evenly through specially designed ‘finger slots' effectively reducing noise levels to about half that found on standard turbines. There is no added hiss or loud whistling noise.
Supplied with a 30ft Super Duty Hose, manual and ‘5 for 5 Bonus Kit’. The ‘5 for 5 Bonus Kit’ special accessory package comprises a 1,800mm whip hose, wet film gauge, 19 piece spray gun cleaning kit and extra turbine filters. The Super Duty Hose is an ultra durable hose made in North America. It features 27ft of reinforced air hose attached to a 3ft selection of heat hose. Suitable for running through a spray booth wall. It features a plastic collar at the turbine hose connection to make installing and removing the hose hassle free. Important: The Mini-Mite PLATINUM Series Turbines have different size filters to the other Mini-Mite Turbines.
Fuji Spray G-Xpc Gravity Spray Gun
By popular demand the G-Xpc Gravity Spray Gun has been relaunched by Fuji.
The Fuji Spray G-Xpc Gravity Spray Gun features a spray fan control knob to adjust the size of the fan from 3mm up to 300mm and any size in-between. The pattern control knob allows you to adjust to the exact size of the object you are spraying. A 400cc pressurised gravity cup is installed, with the Fuji tilt feature it allows the user to spay in any direction including upwards.
100% stainless fluid components, stainless springs, metal knobs and collar, an ergonomic handle that is always cool to the touch. No 'O' rings are used in its construction.
This is the ideal sized gun for projects such as inside cabinets, furniture, bath restoration and spray body tanning etc. 1.4mm Aircap Set is installed - perfect size for most fine finishing with lacquers, polyurethanes, latex, water based coatings and others. Can be used with all Fuji Spray HVLP Turbines.
- Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 5 Turbine Unit
- 9.5 PSI allows the application of heavier coatings
- Optimum atomisation with all finishes
- Saves time preparing materials
- Heat dissipation box results in much cooler running
- Reduced noise levels, no added hiss or loud whistling noise
- Supplied with a 30ft Super Duty hose and '5 for 5 Bonus Kit'
- Fuji Spray G-Xpc Gravity Spray Gun
- Professional G-Xpc spray gun features spray fan pattern control
- Spray fan pattern from 3mm up to 30mm in diameter
- 100% stainless steel fluid components, no 'O' rings used
- Non-Bleed spray gun for less turbulence of the workshop air
- High-Efficiency 1.4mm air cap installed for even less over spray
- Four other sizes of air caps available, spray all known coatings