Make It In March Competition 2019 - Winner Announced!
And the winner is...
Our Make it in March 2019 competition has now closed. We’ve had so many interesting projects sent in over the month and the standard has again been incredibly high. You really are a talented bunch! But, there can be only one winner..!
Congratulations Jack Hastings!
Our team of judges thought your bedside cabinets were beautifully made using a range of woodworking techniques.
Competition now closed
Make it in March competition
Last year’s inaugural Make it in March competition was a huge success with some incredible entries and we’re hoping for more of the same in the 2019 competition! We've teamed up with some of our fantastic suppliers to create the ultimate tool bundle for the winner. Simply make a woodworking project in the month of March for your chance to win.
How to enter
Show us a project you've completed this March by uploading it to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or on to our Community Forum.
Take a photo of your project.
Use the #MakeItInMarch19 hashtag and upload it to one of the following;
- Twitter or Instagram and tag @axminstertools
- Facebook and tag @axminstertoolcentre
- The Community Forum under the Make it in March Competition 2019 post
We've teamed up with our suppliers to create the ultimate tool bundle for the winner worth over £650.
There is no purchase necessary to enter but standard broadband rates apply. The competition is limited to one entry per user. The competition closes at midnight on 07/04/19.
Picking the Winner
The winner will be picked by a team of judges who will be looking for an interesting and well made project. The winning entry will be selected after the competition has closed. The winner will be informed by way of direct message. The winner will be published on our Knowledge website. Upon confirmation of the winning entrant, confirmation of acceptance and details must be provided within 7 days. We reserve the right to pick a new winner if the requested information is not provided within the specified time period.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants under 18 will need parental or guardian permission to enter;
- Only one entry per person is permitted and separate social accounts should not be used;
- Entries that are discovered to come from the same person will result in disqualification;
- Duplicate content taken from other sites will not be allowed and will result in removal and disqualification;
- This competition is open to UK residents only;
- Axminster employees and their immediate families are not eligible for the prize;
- Any entries with abusive, threatening or offensive language will be removed, blocked and disqualified from the competition;
- Once we have confirmed the winner, we will aim to deliver the prize within a week;
- This promotion is not connected to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram nor is it sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram;
- By entering this competition, you agree to have your name, location and photo featured in future Axminster Tools & Machinery promotional material.
If you would like to contact us regarding the competition you can do so by writing to Axminster Tools and Machinery Limited, Unit 10 Weycroft Avenue, Axminster, Devon EX13 5PH, United Kingdom or alternatively emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.