Makita BO6030 Random Orbit Sander
Customers Also Bought
This versatile 150mm disc random orbit sander has a wide range of speeds with variable control (4,000-10,000 rpm). The choice of speed gives you plenty of options from fast and aggressive sanding right down to polishing. With a 3mm orbit diameter, it leaves a swirl-free finish. Dust extraction is efficient through the holes in the pad into the dust bag. It features a large rear handle with a cushioned grip and a detachable front handle; enabling you to work into a corner.
This product is manufactured in the UK, at the Makita factory in Telford.
Supplied complete with abrasive disc and dust bag.
- High quality flexible sanding base
- Pre set variable speed
- Optional soft cushion pad available
- Soft comfort grip handles
- Superb for final finishing
- Uses 150mm discs, has 3mm orbit
- Features hook and loop sanding pad for ease of abrasive change
- Supplied complete with abrasive disc and dust bag.
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.