Makita DBO180Z Cordless Random Orbit Sander 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
Driven by the Makita 18V Li-Ion battery technology, this sander is powerful and has a long runtime. Fitted with a 125mm sanding disc with 2.8mm random orbit action and choice of 3 speeds, it can be set to match your task for the best finish. Compact in size with a short height and low centre of gravity, it is well balanced and without cable restrictions giving it big advantages especially for overhead work. It is part of the Makita 18V family of tools. Compatible with both 3.0Ah and 4.0Ah Makita batteries.
Please note: model number starting with letter 'D' has a 'star' imprint on the connector plate enabling full communication with a Makita battery also with a 'star'.
Supplied as tool body only with dust bag.
- Powerful cordless sander with long runtime
- Driven by the Makita 18V Li-Ion battery technology
- 125mm sanding disc with 2.8mm random orbit action
- Choice of 3 speeds, set speed to task for the best finish
- Compact and well balanced
- Unrestricted use, without cable restrictions
- Part of the Makita 18V family of tools
- Supplied as body only with dust bag
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.