Makita DRT50ZJ Trimmer In Makpac Case 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
The Makita DRT50ZJ is the first cordless router trimmer in the Makita range. It features a brushless motor for low maintenance and longer runtime per battery. Designed without carbon brushes, these motors run cooler and far more efficiently resulting in a long trouble free working life.
The DRT50ZJ motor unit has a solid construction and aluminium housing for high durability and accuracy. The soft-start feature prevents any initial jolt and the constant speed control maintains the speed under load. A variable speed dial allows you to choose the speed from between 10,000 to 30,000 rpm. It is compatible with any of the Makita 18V LXT batteries up to 6.0Ah. Other features include an LED job light to illuminate the work area, push button on/off switch with an on/off safety button to prevent unintentional start-up. A shaft lock makes changing cutters straightforward.
This body only version comes with a trimmer base giving you up to 40mm depth adjustment with fine control. The base has an elastomer grip for control and comfort, and a large open section for improved visibility. A non-marking plastic baseplate allows the trimmer to glide smoothly over the work.
The DRT20ZJ also includes a 1/4" collet, straight guide fence, dust extraction adaptor, template guide, wrenches and a Makpac 4 storage case.
- Brushless motor for long battery runtimes
- Soft start with variable speed control
- Constant speed control under load
- Shaft lock for easy installation of cutters
- LED job light for improved visibility
- Aluminium trimmer base for durability and accuracy
- Fine depth adjustment up to 40mm
- Supplied with a trimmer base, 1/4" collet, straight guide fence, dust extraction adaptor, template guide, wrenches and a Makpac 4 storage case.
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.