Makita DTD154Z Impact Driver 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
The Makita DTD154 Brushless Impact Driver easily copes with harsh working environments. The outer case is dust and drip proof, making it a good choice for outdoor site and construction work. The DTD154 delivers up to 175Nm of torque and features 3-stage electronic impact power selection (hard/medium/soft) and Tek mode for tightening self-drilling screws. It will drive standard bolts from M5 to M14 and machine screws from M4 to M8. The impact action drives wood screws up to 30% faster even into hardwood and without a pilot hole, saving time and effort. It is compact and light in weight at 1.5kg and with an ergonomic soft grip. The DTD154 handles well without compromising on power. The bit receptor has a spring-loaded sleeve ensuring your screwdriver bit is secure, making changing bits quick and simple. This is a body only tool supplied in a cardboard box without batteries and charger.
- High specification Makita brushless motor
- 3-stage impact selection plus Tek mode
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Electronic brake
- Ergonomic soft grip handle
- Battery fuel gauge
- LED work light
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.