Makita Plunge Base For RTO700/RT0702 & DRT50 Routers
Customers Also Viewed
The 195563-0 Plunge Base converts the Makita DRT50, RT0702 and RT0700 router/trimmers into a small plunge router.
The router/trimmer body fits securely into the 195563-0 base offering fine depth adjustment and a 3-stage depth of cut facility. The plunge capacity is 0-35mm. The ergonomic side handles give a comfortable grip and good control. Made from die-cast aluminium alloy, the base is strong, durable and accurately machined. A plastic baseplate helps the base glide smoothly and protects the workpiece at the same time.
- 0-35mm plunge with fine depth adjustment
- 3-stage depth of cut
- Easily operated lever/lock mechanism
- Comfortable handles for control
- Accurately machined aluminium alloy base
- Non-marking plastic base for smooth gliding
- Compatible with Makita DRT50, RT0702 and RT0700 router/trimmers