Mirka DEROS 5650CV Random Orbit Sander
Customers Also Bought
The DEROS has to be the most compact random orbit sander on the market today. This model 650CV is supplied with both 125mm and 150mm pads that can be simply swapped over. The body of the machine houses a unique brushless motor with motor control technology. With its small body and low weight of just 1kg, it is perfect for all prolonged use in almost any position - flat, overhead or vertical.
The control and smoothness is excellent with the motor giving constant speed even under load; it is fitted with soft start and electronic brake. You can switch the machine on, then control speed with the variable lever on top of the machine. Speed range covers 4,000 - 10,000rpm and the 350W high performance brushless motor is comparable to a standard 500W motor. The DEROS also features a closed construction so that no dust can enter the machine causing wear. The power cord is exchangeable.
Mirka Abranet® is recommended for use with the machine to produce a flawless finish for a huge range of sanding applications. The 125mm and 150mm backing pads can be exchanged quickly to suit your application; both pads have a universal hole pattern to enable the fitting of many different makes and types of abrasive disc. One of the key features of the Mirka DEROS is the Bluetooth low energy technology, which helps you to reduce your exposure to vibration.
Supplied with 125mm and 150mm pads, 5 x 125mm and 5 x 150mm Abranet® discs mixed grits, pad savers and stacking storage case
2+1 Extended Warranty on Mirka sanders, registration required within 30 days.
- Unique brushless high performance motor is very compact
- 5mm orbit for fast material removal
- Low profile with low weight, use in any position
- Use with either 125mm or 150mm pad - comes with both
- Soft start and electronic pad brake for controlled sanding
- Switch on then control with variable speed lever on top of machine
- Backing pads have multi-hole design to move dust effectively
- 2+1 Extended Warranty on sanders, registration required
- Features an integrated vibration sensor and Bluetooth low energy technology
- Supplied with 125mm and 150mm quick change pads, 10 Abranet® abrasives, 125 and 150mm pad savers and storage case
Registration is required within 30 days of purchase.
The Mirka 2+1 year warranty applies to Mirka sanders, dust extractors and polishers. If a problem occurs with a Mirka tool caused by a manufacturing defect material or by workmanship; Mirka will repair your tool free of charge in accordance with the warranty terms.
For warranty issues outside of the UK, tools must be returned to the UK and carriage charges would be at the customer's own cost.Register your product now