Mirka Deros 5650CV Solution Kit with 100 Abranet
Customers Also Bought
The DEROS 5650CV is supplied with both 125mm and 150mm pads for greater versatility. It is one of the most compact random orbit sanders on the market today. With its ergonomic design and low weight (only 1kg), it is perfect for all prolonged use in almost any position - flat, overhead or vertical.
Easy to control and smooth running, the brushless motor maintains constant speed even under load. The DEROS 5650CV is fitted with a soft start and electronic brake. Speed control is via the variable lever on top of the machine. Speed range covers 4,000 - 10,000rpm and the 350W high performance brushless motor is comparable to a standard 500W motor. The DEROS 5650CV has a closed construction so that no dust can enter the machine. One of the key features of the Mirka DEROS is the Bluetooth low energy technology, which allows you to monitor vibration levels, in real-time on a smartphone or tablet via the myMirka app.
The 125mm and 150mm backing pads can be exchanged quickly to suit your application; both pads have a universal hole pattern to enable the fitting of many different makes and types of abrasive disc.
The DEROS 5650CV comes in a T-LOC Systainer case along with 100 Abranet sheets (150mm diameter 80 to 320grit) and a pair of Mirka safety specs.
- Supplied with both 125mm and 150mm pads
- Low profile with low weight, easy to use in any position
- Soft start and electronic brake for controlled sanding
- Unique high performance brushless motor
- Bluetooth technology for monitoring vibration levels
- Supplied in T-LOC Systainer case
- Includes Deco Solutions Kit containing:
- 20 ABRANET 150mm sheets 80grit
- 20 ABRANET 150mm sheets 120grit
- 20 ABRANET 150mm sheets 180grit
- 20 ABRANET 150mm sheets 240grit
- 20 ABRANET 150mm sheets 320grit
- 1 pair Mirka safety specs
Registration is required within 30 days of purchase.
The Mirka 2+1 year warranty applies to Mirka sanders, dust extractors and polishers. If a problem occurs with a Mirka tool caused by a manufacturing defect material or by workmanship; Mirka will repair your tool free of charge in accordance with the warranty terms.
For warranty issues outside of the UK, tools must be returned to the UK and carriage charges would be at the customer's own cost.Register your product now