RJH Antelope Bandfacer Dust Extraction Mounted 1ph
Customers Also Viewed
The RJH Antelope Bandfacer (1ph 230V) meets strict performance and safety criteria, and is ideally suited for use in schools and colleges. Particular attention has been given to safety, ergonomic design and user-friendly features.
The machine is suitable for working on wood, acrylic or metal. The floor stand houses the integral dust extraction unit with a polyester needle-felt filter. Efficient extraction results in a clean working environment.
The front of the machine features a quick-action adjustable work table with a mitre guide for producing accurate angles.The table can be positioned between 90° and 135° in relation to the face of the abrasive belt.
The Antelope complies with UK COSHH regulations, the European Machinery Directive and with the BS 4163:2014 “Health and Safety for Design and Technology in schools and similar establishments” regulations.
All RJH education machines carry a 2 year warranty. Supplied with 150 x 1090mm aluminium oxide abrasive belt.
- Mounted on floor stand with built-in dust extraction unit
- Dust tray collector for easier and cleaner waste handling
- Filter service indicator light
- Full guarding incl adjustable front belt guard
- Knee operated stop bar
- Quick action calibrated tilting work table
- Mitre guide included
- 750W 1ph 230V motor
- Supplied with 150 x 1090mm aluminium oxide abrasive belt