UJK Large Digital Height Gauge
Customers Also Bought
The UJK Large Digital Height Gauge lets you set or check cutting depths of up to 145mm with a high degree of accuracy. It is an indispensable measuring tool for larger saws and setting router table fences.
The horseshoe shaped body is CNC machined, 12mm thick phenolic sheet. This hard, dense material is highly durable and most importantly stable under normal workshop conditions. The Gauge is accurate both vertically and horizontally. The distance between the legs of the body is 116mm and the maximum vertical range is 145mm. The highly accurate digital scale unit, with an LCD screen offers a read-out in metric or imperial. The display has a resolution of 0.01mm or 0.001 inches.
The digital read-out tells you precisely how deep your saw blade or router cutter will cut. With a measuring speed of 1.5 milliseconds, it is faster than guessing with a ruler. You can zero the digital read-out at any point, allowing relative adjustment. It is convenient to hold the bar in contact with the blade or cutter and gradually increase the cutter height until the display reaches the desired depth. Used horizontally, you can measure or adjust a router table fence relative to the cutter.
LR44 battery included.
- Digital LCD readout offers clear and fast results
- Internal width of 116mm, vertical range up to 145mm
- Highly accurate measurement of cutter depth or blade height
- An indispensable tool for precise setting of cutting depths
- Zero at any point for relative adjustments
- 12mm thick phenolic body, stable and durable
- Use to adjust router table fence relative to cutter
- Resolution 0.01mm or 0.001"
- LCD read-out displays in mm and inches