UJK Parf Anchor Dogs - M8 (Pair)
Customers Also Bought
When it comes to jig making these UJK Parf Anchor Dogs open a whole world of possibilities.
CNC machined from 303 stainless steel, these dogs precisely match the holes made by the UJK 20mm cutter. They fit with exacting precision into the 20mm holes of the UJK Multifunction Workbench. They are compatible with the Festool MFT/3 tabletop and other grid tables with 20mm holes. The hole must be chamfered first which allows the chamfer profile of the dog to sit flush in the bench's top surface. Overall height 18mm with a central through threaded M8 hole.
Once installed into your workbench you have an M8 threaded hole in your work top for all number of applications. You can now easily make hold down clamps, plane stops and a host of jig making possibilities. The only limit to their uses is your imagination.
The UJK Chamfer Ring© is the intellectual property of Axminster Tools Ltd. Any infringement is strictly prohibited.
- A useful accessory for making jigs
- CNC machined from 303 stainless steel
- Precisely manufactured to exceptionally fine tolerance
- Creates an M8 threaded hole in your worktop
- Compatible with the Festool MFT/3 tabletop and other grid tables with 20mm holes
- Overall height 18mm