Veritas Mk.II Standard Narrow Blade Honing Guide Set
Customers Also Bought
This honing guide overcomes the problem of accurately sharpening narrow blades. This unique guide consists of the narrow-blade clamping head, the standard roller base and the angle registration jig. The guide clamps blades from 3mm(1/8") to 38mm(1.1/2") wide. The specially designed parallel jaws ensure your blades stay square to the jig. The jig takes blades with bevelled or square edges. The canted jaws always keep them centred and tight to the reference face of the jig. It accepts bevel edge chisels up to 12mm(15/32") thick and square edged chisels up to 9mm(11/32") thick. The guide hones bevel angles from 15° to 40° and back bevels from 10° to 20°.
- Accurately sharpens narrow blades from 3mm to 38mm
- Hones bevel angles from 15° to 40°
- Parallel jaws to ensure blades stay square to the jig
- Jig takes blades with bevelled or square edges
- Jaws keep blades centred and tight to the reference face