Veritas Beam Compass Heads
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Made to the usual Veritas high quality standard, these beam compass (or trammel) heads can be clamped to any length of material between 5/8" (16mm) and 3/4" (19mm) thick to produce accurate circles or arcs of any size. Two examples of the attention to detail typical of this manufacturer are: the pointed steel pins which are positioned adjacent to the clamping screws to ensure a secure grip; and the offset point on one of the pins which allows for fine setting of the radius. Materials used are hardened steel, brass and anodised aluminium and there is a plastic storage case provided.
- Aluminium heads clamp on bar from 5/8"- 3/4"
- Unlimited circle size
- Brass clamping knob tightly holds to beam
- Points have 1/8" of fine adjustment
- Hardened points mark surfaces such as steel plate
- Includes pencil for marking wood & wallboard
- Made in Canada