Veritas Miniature Bevel-Up Jack Plane
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
This is a fully functional 1/3 scale version of the Veritas Bevel-Up Jack Plane. It measures 125mm long and almost 25mm wide and weighs just over 113g. Small it may be but still a useful size for fine trimming work on small pieces that a regular size tool would swamp. It has a 19mm wide A2 blade with a 25° bevel angle and a 13° bed angle. It has a stainless-steel Norris-style adjuster that enables you to adjust the blade's depth of cut with precision.
The body is investment-cast stainless steel and has a fixed mouth, machined sides and a ground sole. The front knob and rear tote are walnut. Made in Canada and supplied in a French-fitted embossed leatherette presentation box.
Note: A corrosion-inhibiting paperboard chip is included in the case. It provides continuous corrosion protection for up to 2 years.
- Fully functional 1/3 scale Veritas Bevel-Up Jack Plane
- Only 125mm long, 25mm wide and perfectly formed
- A useful size for fine trimming work on small pieces
- Investment-cast stainless steel body with walnut handles
- Stainless-steel Norris-style adjuster for precise adjustment
- 19mm wide A2 blade bedded at 13°
- Supplied in a French-fitted embossed leatherette presentation box