Veritas Shooting Board Fence
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Veritas Shooting Board Fence allows you to build a shooting board that can shoot mitres at various angles. The quadrant is a strong zinc-aluminium alloy casting, with steel and brass fittings, on a precision-machined steel base. A spring-loaded button registers in fixed detents at 0°, 18°, 22.5°, 25.7°, 30°, 36°, 45° and 60°, for square angles as well as mitres for frames with 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 or 3 sides. For angles in between, it locks in place with a lever handle.
It is easy to install on a homemade shooting board on either the right or left-hand side. A slot in the fence face accepts an adjustable homemade wooden sacrificial fence, which helps prevent grain breakout by supporting stock from behind.
- Shoot mitres at virtually any angle
- Fixed detents at 0, 18, 22.5, 25.7, 30, 36, 45 and 60°
- For mounting onto homemade shooting board
- Make frames with 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 10 sides
- Strong zinc-aluminium alloy casting
- Steel and brass fittings
- Precision-machined for accuracy