Veritas Round Bench Pups (Pair)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Veritas Round Bench Pups are 60mm (2 3/8") long, designed for benches with tops up to 50mm thick. In addition they are ideal for bench aprons, providing support for longer lengths of timber gripped in a vice. Simply drill a 19mm hole in the apron or the edge of the bench top.
Bench Pups start life as 19mm solid brass rod. Brass is non-corroding and kinder to the edges of your tools should accidental contact occur. The Pups feature a face with crosshatching and 2° inward slope, designed to hold your work piece firmly and securely on the bench top. A side spring alllows easy adjustment for height projection and holds the dog in place once positioned. You can use the Round Bench Pups anywhere you can drill a 19mm hole. The Pups make useful companions to the Veritas Wonder Dogs or Wonder Pups. Supplied as a pair.
- Combined crosshatching and 2° slope hold wood securely
- Side spring slides cleanly and hold Pup in place
- Solid brass; length 60mm, fits into any 19mm hole
- Recommended for benches with tops up to 50mm thick
- Ideal for use in bench sides
- Works well with Wonder Dog and Wonder Pup Clamps
- Supplied as a pair
- Made in Canada