Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Sometimes referred to as a Swiss style hammer, it is in effect a refined miniature cross pein hammer. It has a 10mm diameter polished round striking face, the cross pein is 11mm wide. This lightweight hammer has many uses in the jewellery trade from setting small rivets to stretching wires. It has a steel head with a lacquered wooden handle. The weight is 70g, the head 80mm long and the overall length 235mm.
- A refined, miniature cross pein hammer
- 10mm diameter polished round striking face
- 11mm wide cross pein
- Use to set small rivets etc.
- Steel head with a lacquered wooden handle
- Weight is 70g, overall length 235mm