Woodcut CrushGrind Salt/Peppermill Drill - 2MT
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Woodcut MillDrill™ was designed to make the production of pepper grinders, that utilise the CrushGrind® mechanism, easier and quicker. However, it is a versatile tool and with some adjustment to the cutters, it can be used to cut a wide range of hole sizes making it unnecessary to buy a number of drill bits. It can also act as a chuck for drill bits and Forstner bits with 10mm shanks.
This unit incorporates a No2 Morse Taper so it will fit into the tailstock of most lathes, this means the drilling process can be done on a lathe. The Mill Drill has now been developed to add greater control and security; the new feature enables the tailstock to be held by a 6mm diameter threaded rod which stabilises the peppermill during production.
It has been pre-sharpened ready for immediate use but will need to be sharpened again when the cutters become dull or blunt. How regularly you sharpen the cutters will depend on the timber being used; however, regular touch-ups can be done with a diamond lap stone. For drilling for the Crushgrind mechanism, a 25mm sawtooth cutter or forstner is required to first cut the hole through the centre of the blank.
- Speeds up your production of pepper grinders
- Utilises the CrushGrind®mechanism
- No2 Morse Taper so it will fit into the tailstock of most lathes
- This means the drilling process can be done on a lathe
- Pre-sharpened and ready for use, easy to keep sharp
- Can also act as a chuck for 10mm shank drills or forstner bits